HOLTZMAN X-RAY & IMAGING
Digital Xray for Chiropractors in Alabama
Designed specifically with you in mind. We’ve packed AccuVueMED full of benefits and features all behind a our state-of-the-art software that’s ready for any device to simplify your workflow.
Modern touch interface
Customizable Tool Menu
True Size Calibration
TrueView Art Image Processing
The Diagnostic Image Viewer screen provides a wealth of tools and options to assist in reading and manipulating high-resolution medical images.
- State-of-the-art DICOM viewer delivers powerful, intuitive workstation functionality
- Quick function shortcuts integrated for efficiency
- Full Chiropractic (DC) tools included with package purchase (see solutions)
- Available Chiropractic stitching (Manual & Automatic) contact sales for details
- Podiatric (DPM) Tools available†
- WORLDWIDE access: view from anywhere!*
- High-resolution multi-monitor support
- 4k monitor support
- Customize screen layouts; up to 9 images per monitor
- Fully customizable settings to accommodate your specific needs
- Compare images (post/pre op)
- Refresh (see saved/available images, while study is being performed)
- Custom Toolbox (see top-left of above image), fully customizable annotations/tools
- Bone Enhancement - reprocess images sharper for enhanced diagnosi
Straight-Arm x-ray system
Imaging brings vision to your practice offering a full solution with our brand new Straight-Arm X-Ray configuration. Our latest DR technology is a giant leap forward, bringing the very latest technology of digital imaging to your practice. is our newest & most complete DR system; including full x-ray, digital panel, acquisition workstation, exposure interface, high end computer technology, full Opal-software package with the most robust features, extended warranties, and an on-site installer and trainer to make sure you are comfortable and 100% satisfied.
TXR offers many configurations for just the right touch in your office. Full spine, Tilt Wall Bucky, or just the 17 x 17 configuration TXR manufacturers quality reliable equipment to fit your needs.
Universal uniquely combines economy and flexibility in a system designed to meet specialized and individual professional radiographic needs. The Universal Raymaster system is thoroughly at home in private, group, or clinical applications. It provides full radiographic capabilities, from skull to weight bearing studies
Key benefits of the Universal Upright Raymaster include:
- Mounts floor-to-wall or floor-to-ceiling
- Tube rotation enables precision alignment of the tube for non-angled, angled and upright views.
- Convenient display gives indication of tube rotation
17x17 FLAT PANEL
vision to your practice offering custom retrofit DR configurations to accommodate your facility with existing x-ray equipment. Our latest DR technology is a giant leap forward, bringing the very latest in digital imaging to your practice. The Flat panel DR includes the panel, acquisition workstation, exposure interface, cabinet, encased grid, mounting hardware, complete integration for your existing x-ray unit, high end computer technology, full software package with the most robust features, extended warranties, and an on-site installer and trainer to make sure you are comfortable and 100% satisfied.
FLAT PANEL (Gadolinium)
The versatile Flat Panel DR system offers images within seconds of exposure and fits easily into smaller x-ray rooms. The 17x17 inch panel produces high quality images and is configurable on multiple stands. FPG offers true flat panel technology.
WIRELESS 14X17 DR -C
Taking digital radiography to the next level with our Wireless Flat panel
technology is cassette-sized FPW. Providing exceptional
image quality, paired with advanced soware features and functionality.
The 14x17 panel uses enhanced Gadolinium technology and has
many unique features such as device-drop notification
The FPW is ideal for use with both new
rooms as well as a retrofit solution. The versatile
panel utilizes the software for
image capture, manipulation, and sending.
acquire software offers useful tools to enhance the image acquisition process.